USA Gold Projects
- Logan Resources Ltd. entered into an option agreement with Pilot Gold (USA) Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Gold Corp., in July 2016 to evaluate nine mineral exploration properties and earn a participating interest of up to 80% on four of the properties
- Logan Resources Ltd. earned 51% participating interest in four of the properties (Brik, Antelope, Viper, and Easter) in August 2017
- The properties are all located in Nevada, USA, a mining friendly jurisdiction
- Four properties to evaluate provides optionality
- Brik contains significant gold mineralization in the near surface, November 2016 drill program confirmed presence of gold mineralization
- Antelope is near four modern gold mines and has significant concentrations of gold in two sediment-hosted zones
- Viper exhibits spectacular bladed and lattice epithermal textures in veins and vein stockworks and free gold is visible in a number of outcrops
- Easter has been explored historically, but the deposit remains unconfined and unexplored down-dip
Dr. Craig Bow, Vice President Exploration of Logan, is a Qualified Person (“QP”) as defined by National Instrument 43-101. The QP is a member in good standing of the American Institute of Professional Geologists as a Certified Professional Geologist (CPG.). Dr. Bow has reviewed and is responsible for the technical information disclosed on the website relating to the USA Gold Projects.
Logan has a 100% interest in the Redford property which is located on the west coast of Vancouver Island near Ucluelet, British Columbia and consists of 30 claims with a surface area of 11,986 ha. Redford is a former producing mine with 4,480,940 tonnes produced at 56% iron with the potential for near term iron ore production.
Stewart Wallis is the Qualified Person (“QP”) as defined by National Instrument 43-101 for the Carswell and Redford projects. The QP is a member in good standing of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC) as a registered Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.).