USA Gold Projects
- Logan Resources Ltd. has earned 51% participating interest in four mineral gold exploration properties from a subsidiary of Liberty Gold Corp. and has the option to earn up to 80% interest.
- The properties are all located in Nevada, USA, a mining friendly jurisdiction
- Four properties to evaluate provides optionality
- Brik contains significant gold mineralization in the near surface, November 2016 drill program confirmed presence of gold mineralization
- Antelope is near four modern gold mines and has significant concentrations of gold in two sediment-hosted zones
- Viper exhibits spectacular bladed and lattice epithermal textures in veins and vein stockworks and free gold is visible in a number of outcrops
- Easter has been explored historically, but the deposit remains unconfined and unexplored down-dip
Dr. Craig Bow, Vice President Exploration of Logan, is a Qualified Person (“QP”) as defined by National Instrument 43-101. The QP is a member in good standing of the American Institute of Professional Geologists as a Certified Professional Geologist (CPG.). Dr. Bow has reviewed and is responsible for the technical information disclosed on the website relating to the USA Gold Projects.